Encouraging Communities to be Family Friendly
Empowering Parents to Build Strong Families
Equipping Youth to Make Healthy Choices
E3 Family Solutions, Inc.
Equipping Youth is a positive youth development/risk avoidance program for teens ages in middle and high schools as well as youth organizations. It is designed to enhance both cognitive and social-emotional self-regulation, equipping youth with risk avoidance skills in the five key areas of drugs, alcohol, sexual activity, intimate partner violence and tobacco as well as enhancing achievement of positive academic and life goals through the emotional, physical, mental, social and financial well being that results.
The key concepts that are addressed are:
1. Goal Setting – Key thought: Your Future, You Decide
2. Risks and Consequences – Key thought: Your Choices Your Consequences
3. Social Pressure – Key Thought: Manipulation
4. Peer Pressure – Key Thought: Setting Your Boundaries
5. Healthy Relationships – Key Thought: Respect and Commitment
The Equipping Youth Program is taught in several public schools throughout Lake and Sumter Counties Florida. Please contact us to find out if this program is in your child's middle or high school.
A faith-based presentation is also available for churches and private schools. The classes are highly interactive to keep students participating and interested in the content.
For more information on this program please